RE: [oletrucks] Holes In Firewall

To: dcvjrv@comcast.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Holes In Firewall
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:21:28 -0500
Jim:
I know that my Chevy factory assembly manual has several drawings of the
firewall and the location/size of the holes.  Not sure if a GMC manual would
show the same (or maybe they are identical)?

As far as what-goes-where, you might be able to get that information from a
list member with a similar year/model truck, or go the a GMC truck website.
Maybe the Stovebolt website might have something?

Just a couple of thoughts.  Good luck with your search!

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Hopewell, IL