[oletrucks] Window channel

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Window channel
From: K50Chevy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 01:09:27 EDT
I was wondering about what size window channel to order. I  have a 50  Chevy
P/U but the window's have been changed, if I remember correctly the door
glass used to have metal trim around the glass. The side glass I have now  is
1/4
inch thick. So my question is Do I order the side glass channel for the  1950
or do I order it for a 1951 because they seem to have a different glass
thickness. That's what happens when I take something apart and finally get back
it 20 years later, boy time flies. Thanks, Ken