[oletrucks] wasted effort

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] wasted effort
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:26:29 -0400
Ya'll guys are probably getting tired of me by now. I was cleaning up the
front end and noticed a dent that to me seems like it shouldn't be there.
The P0003893 picture shows a dent that looks like it came from the car
bottoming out really hard a time or two. It looks like it hit the rubber
piece that mounts on the lower control arm. The other side is dented but not
as bad.  Is this something that may have damged the front end to bad to use,
am I doing all this work for nothing?...thanks again...tom

http://www.coopscorner.com/55truck/donor_car/P0003893.jpg

http://www.coopscorner.com/55truck/donor_car/P0003894.jpg