[oletrucks] Sand Cast?

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sand Cast?
From: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 18:14:34 -0500
Just purchased the hood side pieces of chrome for my '53 , which are the larger
3600 with the line underneath.  Had to pay a premium on e-bay for parts which
still need strip and re-chrome.  Before I do that, I am wondering if it would
be worthwhile to have copies made via sand casting or any other process.
Anybody have an opinion and/or a source?  These were so hard to find I thought
there may be others looking for them, including whoevewr I was bidding against.

Comments?

Charley

p.s. Still need a rear fender drivers side for a "54 GMC

Charles Hosang
hosang1@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.