[oletrucks] Insurance for (in work) Burbs & Pcups.

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] Insurance for (in work) Burbs & Pcups.
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 06:19:48 -0600
To all who shall see this, Greetings.

I'm perplexed.  I called up LeLand West for insurance for my (in work) Burb
and they said that they wouldn't insure an SUV!!!.  I asked them if they
would insure my (in work) 1/2 ton Pcup and they were more than happy to do
so for the princely sum of $167 per year.  I explained to them that the only
difference between the Burb and the Pcup was the body but they were unmoved.
  I suggested calling it a Carryall but to no avail.  They insure my Vette
for $268 per year.  They said that a Burb was NOT A COLLECTOR VEHICLE!!!!
Sonnofa----!!!!

So what insurance company do youseguys&gals use for your in work Burb or
Pcup??  Geico wants $235 each 6 months for the Pcup that I'm going to drive
less that 2K miles per year.  I can't afford that for 6 vehicles.  How could
I sweet talk LeLand West into providing insurance??

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb