Re: [oletrucks] IFS Install

To: "Steven Stuckmeyer" <slstusmc@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS Install
From: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:01:46 -0700
Technically it is the center of the spindles with no toe in or out. With
frame rails level I a straight edge and plumb bobs to determine C/L, then
with straightedge in place measure to the forward end of frame rails to see
if both sides are equal, sometimes these old trucks get things knocked out
of place.
Lee
Prosser WA