Re: [oletrucks] polishing scratches from stainless

To: "MARK TREUTELAAR" <oldphones@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] polishing scratches from stainless
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlubitz@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:34:08 -0500
Mark,

For what it is worth:  I used to work in a stainless polishing shop.  Though
I never saw the master polisher guy ever polish a piece of stainless on the
vehicle, I would think tht if you masked correctly and had a variable speed
buffer with varying wheel sizes and grits, it should be possible to do.  The
margins would seem tricky when I think it through a bit.  Changing grits
would mean slowing the overall process because the wheel would have to be
changed, too.

My thoughts, eh.

Michael Lubitz
(512) 306-1681