Re: [oletrucks] HELP!! small or big block

To: "Juan Carlos Acosta Medina" <jcacosta@alestra.com.mx>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] HELP!! small or big block
From: "Steve Hanberg" <Steve@oldsub.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:29:08 -0700
What motor do you have?

If it's an inline six the question doesn't matter.

If it's a Chevy V-8 265, 283, 302, 327, 350, 400 are all small blocks and a
366, 396, 402, 427, 454, 502 is a big block.

There are some exceptions, for instance it is possible to make a small block
454, and the newest hottest Corvette motor is a small block 427.

Tell us a little more about your motor and the answer should not be hard to
determine.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com