Re: [oletrucks] More rear 4 link questions

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More rear 4 link questions
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:32:12 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Joe,
  The 4 link set up I have uses heim joints. It also has a diagonal track bar
that goes from the lower passenger side axle bracket link bolt to the lower
driver side frame bracket link bolt. I talked to TCI earlier today and found my
concerns with the center to center differences are alright. I also need to just
slide everything back to get my wheelbase right.
  I guess I'll play with it more this weekend if it doesn't get too hot.
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51 3100
  St Peters, MO