[oletrucks] seals and gaskets

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] seals and gaskets
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:28:49 -0400
Is there suppose to be a rubber seal on the back edge of the inner
fender, where it meets the firewall? It looks like something was stapled
to the edge at one time.
Is there suppose to be seals between the inner fender and fenders along
the top where they bolt together. I am going to take a shop manual to
work with me, hopefully I will get a chance to look through it and find
all the seals.
Does anyone know of a parts company that sells a kit with all the seals
and rubber gaskets all in one convenient package?
                Have a great day,,,tom