[oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #2694

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: oletrucks-digest V2 #2694
From: "Chris Gates" <cgates@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:19:35 -0400
I don't think you are goint to find a bearing with those exact dimensions
but if you look at http://www.dynaroll.com/ maybe you can find one close
enough that you can adapt your work to use.

  [oletrucks] Anyone know of a web site to find ball bearing part numbers?
["Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com]