[oletrucks] 1979 Silverado Blazer?

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1979 Silverado Blazer?
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:54:52 -0400
I finally found a steering column for my 552nd. I also got the
p/booster, MC, proportioning valve, and hanging pedals.
I got it from a full size 1979 Silverado. The guy said it was a Blazer,
but I never saw Blazer on the truck. I was wondering when Chevy first
made Blazers? This was a big truck, is it possible it was a Silverado
Suburban? I guess it doesn't matter a lot, but if I ever need parts it
would be nice to know exactly what they came off of. I'll call the guy
Monday and ask him again. Maybe I misunderstood him. Thanks,
                Tom