Re: [oletrucks] 1979 Silverado Blazer?

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1979 Silverado Blazer?
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 02:42:26 -0800
The Blazers go back to the 69 model year, I think...definitely was available in
the 67-72 body style.  How many doors did the 79 truck have that you pulled
parts off of?  If 2, it is a Blazer; if 4, it is a Suburban.  Over the last 30
years, I've heard some pretty strange things out of people I've bought vehicles
and/or parts from.  Don't take what he said too seriously.  If you really need
to know, check the VIN and search it out.  There are lists for those trucks as
well...I'm on one.

One site I found that might be useful to sort it out:

http://www.chuckschevytruckpages.com/

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.