Re: [oletrucks] 59 3200 ignition question

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <Bill.Hanlon@hp.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 3200 ignition question
From: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 20:09:36 -0700
You are right Bill, I forgot our tester has a sim load, the straight meter
test with a known good coil is to leave everything hooked up, close points
or ground minus side of coil, turn on ign and read voltage on + side of coil
should read approx 6 volts if resistance wire is used and approx 11V if not.
Lee
Prosser WA