[oletrucks] Help with the plumbing!!

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Help with the plumbing!!
From: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 23:00:42 -0500
I am finishing up the rebuild of a 57 vintage 235 engine for my 57 3100.  The
engine rebuild was started by a local guy, but he never finished it so I am
trying to complete it myself.  I am currently at the plumbing stage.  The
engine has a dual carb set-up...Offy intake with dual Weber carbs.  I was
wondering if someone could tell me how to plumb the fuel system and intake.  I
have a plate that goes on the bottom of the intake for water heat,  I have the
instruction to install it, but am not sure what he hole in the center of the
side of the intake (just above where the heater plate is mounted) is intended
for.  It is drilled for a fitting, but I'm not sure what or where it goes.
I'm also looking for the best routing of the fuel lines, and wonder if I need
a fuel block or special fittings to ensure even flow of fuel to the carbs.  If
anyone has some pics of this type of setup, that would be a great help....

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Mike