[oletrucks] AD Door Hinges

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Door Hinges
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:58:16 -0400
I'm looking for door hinges for 1948-54 trucks.  I especially need the
driver's lower door hinge, but I would consider any or all four if they
are better than the ones that I have or if the price is right.  I have
all four, but they're not in very good shape.  Does anyone have any AD
hinges that they might want to make available to a fellow long-time list
member?  If so, let me know what it will take for you to become "un-hinged."

Thanks,
Mark
1950 3100