[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2706

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2706
From: "dwurst@juno.com" <dwurst@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:33:18 GMT
Tom - regarding your damaged hinges - I had the door on my '53 3100 come open
while I was backing up in a parking lot, and it went into some bushes that I
though were just grassy weeds, so didn't put the brake on right away thinking
it would just bend the grass over, but there was some unseen wood in the pile
that bent the hinges too.
I was able to fix it temporarily by loosening the bolts on the cab side of the
hinges and played around with putting some plastic spacers behind part of it
till it lined up right again and it closes fine for now.
Dave Wurst

-- owner-ole-trucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks-digest) wrote:

oletrucks-digest        Friday, August 4 2006        Volume 02 : Number 2706

  [oletrucks] goog news, bad news        [Tom Cooper <tntcoop@earthlink.net>]
  [oletrucks] Re: Late night pondering... 235 machine work  [mark <ccpanel@y]
  [oletrucks] Brother's power steering kit  ["Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <B]