Re: [oletrucks] bondo glass

To: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bondo glass
From: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:33:26 -0700
Tom, For the last 10 years or so, I have been using the lightweight body
fillers they are much more water resistant, more flexible and seem to work
down much nicer. The bond also is much tighter than the old stuff. As for
prep always try to get a water break surface, that is when the water is put
on the surface it does not bead and all the old finish does not have to be
removed if bonded well.
Lee
Prosser WA