[oletrucks] Distributor Clamp

To: "OLE Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Distributor Clamp
From: "Craig Kruse" <cmkruse@hughes.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 11:30:34 -0400
Anybody have an extra distributor clamp for a 1954 235 Cu In Engine. I have
learned that I have a car distributor in my truck but I can  use a
replacement clamp instead of changing the whole distributor. It seems the
car clamp is different from the truck clamp in the way it connects to the
vacuum advance mechanism and I purchased a replacement truck vacuum advance
and now have an interference fit between the clamp and the vacuum advance
hold down bolt. Therefore the need to find a new clamp!
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Craig / 49 Panel

Scanned By Norton Antivirus for Your Protection
"Do or Do Not - There is no Try"   Yoda - Jedi Master