Re: [oletrucks] Gas Gauge

To: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Gas Gauge
From: "James Hays" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:53:55 -0700
Charley: Wondering the same relating to checking a gauge - did you get any
comments?

I'm in the process of fitting a 96 Chev in tank pump / sender to a 48 Chev
PU side tank for my 55-1st PU for upcoming fuel injected engine. 48 sending
unit looks like 80 ohm & the 96 looks like 70 ohm - wondering how compatible
96 sender would be with the stock 55 gauge.

Jim