[oletrucks] Stovebolt HEI installation

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Stovebolt HEI installation
From: "tim lloyd" <tim.lloyd@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:37:43 -0700
Hi folks,
I know that a number of you have installed Stovebolt's HEI distributor
in your oletrucks.  I just installed one in my '54 Chevy pickup, and I
can't seem to get the oil pump tang engaged just right -- there's no
oil circulation and no oil pressure.  I'm wondering if I maybe need a
shorter distributor clamp or something.
Do any of you have some photos of the installation process, or more
detailed installation notes than what Stovebolt provides?

many thanks!

--
tim lloyd