[oletrucks] Lack of Messaging

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Lack of Messaging
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 05:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
To All, I do remember receiving alot more messages in the past. Perhaps we all
had more time to play then on our trucks. Or some have been completed and they
are too busy driving around. (I'm envious with that thought ha ha). As for
me....mine is still there. Half in the garage and half in the basement. I have
my 4 link rear end in place and set up close. The IFS crossmember is on the
floor under the front and the measurements are scribed on the frame...to be
measured again before I weld anything!! (If you recall my previous postings
about my rear end fiasco) Now My twin grand girls are able to ask when will it
be done and when ever I start piddling with it they ask to help. They also like
playing in the cab, as does any kid the happens to come over.
    For myself,I have just been working too much. With ten hour days with 4 on
Sat as a mech I'm toast after that and as soon as I get home it's Pappa! Pappa!
 And everything else you all know that goes on with a home. My wife Terri has
been sick for the last month and a half and has the Dr's stumped. It's one test
after another.
    I know I personnly do not answer alot of member questions, but I do enjoy
checking the email everyday to see what's up. Perhaps I should start. I do know
that I am looking forward to the next midwest get together and plan on making
it and meeting some members. One good note to add...my daughter is threatening
to move out more often, haha.
  Have a blessed Sunday!
  Steve Stuckmeyer
  51 3100
  St Peters, MO

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.