[oletrucks] Re: spring replacement

To: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: spring replacement
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:02:36 -0700 (PDT)
then replacing the pins will make the job 100x easier.
i didnt replace my pins and managed to replace springs. not fun/easy.
with pics gone-siple simon.
got a factory shop manual-it says pull pins.
makr

--- Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that tid bit of information Mark. Unfortunately, there's
> way too much play in the hinge pins, so I need to replace them.
>   Ric
>

> mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   you dont need to remove hinge pins to replace hold-open srpings.
> you need to have tehm off the truck to make life easier but dont need
> to pull pins.
> srpings are a horseshoe shape with prongs.
> takes some manuvering but can be done.
> mark
>

> http://woodsonappraisal.com/
> ---------------------------------
>
> http://customclassics.org
>
> ---------------------------------
>
> write your congressman.
> http://www.congress.org
> http://mail.yahoo.com

> Want to be your own boss? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.

http://woodsonappraisal.com/

http://customclassics.org

write your congressman.
http://www.congress.org