[oletrucks] insurance

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] insurance
From: hateblm@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:17:32 -0400
It's time to get my insurance renewed for my 56 GMC. This time I went thru AAA
and they farm it out or go to the lowest bidder. They (AAA)  took pictures and
then called me a few weeks later. Questioning me about no wood in the bed. (I'm
working on it) I was told the company may not want to cover my truck because of
this? Has anyone ever ran into this problem. Wayne in California
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.