RE: [oletrucks] insurance

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] insurance
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 20:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
I have my 56 insured with AARP (The Hartford) as a regular vehicle and pay
$250/year. There are no restrictions and it has a stated value. I can drive it
to work if I want and they didnt ask about a garage.
  Bob Chansler
  Mead, CO

Dave Shier <daveshier@hotmail.com> wrote:
  My Hagerty insurance asks for photos and gives me good advice besides. I
was drastically underinsured on one unit and when they received the photos
they called me. I raised it up to the recommended level. All of mine are a
work in progress also and I insure I think four or five units at this time
with Hagerty.

All my regular driving units are with another company. WE have 12 units
total insured right now I think. Hagerty is very reasonable and my partner
had six units with them.

Sincerely,
Dave in Colorado
Many trucks of all kinds.