RE: [oletrucks] Southern 408

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Southern 408
From: "Dustin Cross" <livnrt@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:08:41 -0600
Very sharp ride!  Its not the way I'd want one, but there are a lot of nice
touches to that pickup.  Top of my likes (aside from the concept) is the
simple tailgate latches.  As far as dislikes; that pointy grill looks awful
to me and the center console would have to go!  One of the other things that
bothers me is they should have shaped the firewall to go with the engine,
its still shaped for an inline.  Oh, the $55,000 price tag is tough to
swallow too but I think it is a better value than the SSR...
                                                                Dustin