Re: [oletrucks] Southern 408

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Southern 408
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 06:15:33 -0400
I agree, Jim.  I heard (on a Barrett-Jackson auction) that the value
of vintage vehicles is now going up at a rate of 20% per year.
That's quite a bit!

Aside from the fact that I like original better, I'm happy that
Southern is doing this ... at least there *one* auto manufacturer out
there with some sense!

Alan Horvath
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy