Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2734

To: SteveColumbusGA@wmconnect.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2734
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 18:42:04 -0700 (PDT)
I am an engineer for a company that sells a lot of
"made in America" product to Walmart and Sam's Club. I
can gaurantee that if we ever ship 2nd rate product to
them, they will ship it right back to us (at our
cost). They are sticklers about our product quality. I
find it hard to believe that they would even consider
selling seconds. I also find it hard to believe that
any tire manufacturer would want Walmart selling
seconds with that companies name on them. Way too many
people buy from Walmart and Sam's. If they were
getting second rate product, that product will stop
selling.

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100