[oletrucks] Speedometer and Gas Gauge.

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Speedometer and Gas Gauge.
From: "Charles Hosang" <hosang1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:36:19 -0500
I talked to the suppliers of speedo repair you folks suggested and selected
Scott Speedometer of Pontiac ,Mich.  They were recommended by Jerry Mungon, a
fellow Texan.   They said all the right things, have been in business for 53
years, and met competitive pricing.  Had to purchase a rebuilt speedo and it
was as "advertised".  Carl Scott the owner is interesting and knows his
business.  I recommend them as a source.

The gas gauge testing procedure furnished by Craig Kruse and confirmed verbally
by Bill Hanlon, allowed me to isolate the problem to the gauge itself rather
than the sending unit, a  ground or the connections.  Chevy Duty could not tell
me how to bench test the system parts but thanks to you guys, I saved time and
money.

Without the help of this list, I would have given up on this project pick-up
long ago.  Thanks all for your expertise.

Charley

Charles Hosang
hosang1@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.