Re: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?

To: K50Chevy@aol.com, spencer-h@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:18:50 -0500
I agree with the below, you can reply to the original sender and not worry
about having to edit anything from the message but when you add the
oletrucks address or if you "reply all" the trucks mailing list rules now
fall into place and will strip the message if it isn't correctly presented.
I understand technically why this is done on the servers but as we only use
text does the few extra lines really require that much bandwidth?--I know
we're not the only ones on the server and there are many list but.... I
could see if we sent 2 meg photos all around and was duplicated with every
reply but in todays mega world there's so in excess, is it needed?   Harry
mentioned seeing a question and awaiting a reply as to help him out also,
but next seeing "thanks for the help guys" emails and wondering what
transpired...
Off the soapbox now---beautiful day in Ga today and guess Connie and I will
go out and play this afternoon, we just got back from our first NYC
trip--man what a place, walked more in 5 days that did in the last 5 months
but had a wonderful time. Was celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary and
also was there for the 25th service awards dinner from my employer at the
famous Rainbow Room---man what a trip!!!

Hope you folks have a nice one also..   --wayne