RE: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?

To: "George Perez" <g.perez@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] messges getting lost?
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:02:25 -0400
Don't know what has caused this but here's what i've been doing lately.
I highlight the text I want to be seen on the reply in the original
message, hit reply all - then paste into the top of the new email. In the
new email I highlight everything else--delete that and then ad my
reply..  Been working for a while now..  --wayne

Hi Wayne, I know you have been on the list for quite awhile and if you are
having problems then something is really gone wrong.

What has changed to cause this problem? Does anyone out there Know?