[oletrucks] H pipe

To: tenisguy@gte.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] H pipe
From: mark <ccpanel@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:40:07 -0800 (PST)
run it.
have your muffler guy put them on as close to teh end of the headder
coolector as you can.
should get a few more torque.
best way is setup your mufflers-paint the pipes about 3 feet worth
behind the collectors. then where the paint stops buring off-install h
pipe right there.
mellows out tone AND improves power.
i had my muffler guy run me some good quality 2.5" big mufflers-no name
or anything. sounds great but isnt so loud i cant drive it.
flowmasters suck. they only help you make power above 4,000rpm....
mines a 305 9.5:1 compression, long headers, intake, dual exhaust,
camaro frame. posi 1951 panel.
scots and sounds good.
mark

http://woodsonappraisal.com/