Re: [oletrucks] Stud Welders

To: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Stud Welders
From: Bob Chansler <bobchansler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:35:40 -0800 (PST)
Bob,
I'm a good stud welder and since price is no object I'll come to your
place. Can't say the dependability is so great though.
Kidding aside, I think
the original stud welder is  the Magna-Spot by Motorguard. You can get it in
several places. I bought the economy model through Eastwood. I have had it a
few years and still works pretty good although I  don't use it that much.
Bob
Chansler
Mead, CO