[oletrucks] Engine Pulleys

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine Pulleys
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:06:08 -0500
Someday I hope to be able to answer more questions on this list than I
ask.  That day is not today.  I've been looking at chrome pulleys on
that forbidden site that sort of rhymes with "freeway," but there are
lots of choices - single groove, 2 groove, 3 groove....  Does anyone
have any suggestions?  I have a rebuilt 350 from a 1978 Chevy truck.  I
will have power steering and air conditioning.  The engine didn't have
any pulleys when I bought it, but I do have the factory aluminum bracket
assembly thingy with the belt tensioner.

Anyone care to offer any recommendations regarding what I should be
looking for in regard to the crankshaft pulley and water pump pulley?  I
guess I'll worry about belts after the pulleys are on.

Thought I'd ask before I plunked down any cash.

Thanks,
Mark
1950 Chevy 3100