Re: [oletrucks] Engine Pulleys

To: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine Pulleys
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 21:31:51 -0500
Hi Mark,
     Number of pulleys depend on your accessories, running just an
alternator would require one belt and only need a single pulley, but since
you're running AC, power steering and alternator i'd think you'd need a 2
groove pulley. One belt could pull the power steering and a low mount
alternator on one side or vice versa. Other belt on the second groove would
pull the AC compressor. Seems 3 groove might be a bit much, but if you got
the 3 groove and didn't use one----who cares..  I got one belt a have a 2
groove pulleys.....   --wayne