RE: FW: [oletrucks] RE: Recommended Vendors for 'old' chevy

To: americanclassic@airmail.net
Subject: RE: FW: [oletrucks] RE: Recommended Vendors for 'old' chevy
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 10:53:53 -0600
Ben:
Per your message below, I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I don't find
your website easy to navigate through, nor are your prices competative with
other vendors selling the same products.

I do not recall ordering anything from you in the past for just these
reasons, therefore that is why I would not recommend you as a vendor.

Regarding your comment about Jim Carter's, I'm curious why you would inquire
about someone who is apparently a competitor to you?  Nevertheless, I've not
ordered anything from Carter's and the mailing list to which I subscribe has
had several entries over the last few years with some negative comments
regarding their customer service and returns policies.

That is the freedom we have on mailing lists to comment and share our
experiences and dealings with vendors.  It has never been my intention to
'blacklist' a supplier, but by the same token I'll not recommend someone
that I've not done business with.

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Hopewell, IL