[oletrucks] Transmission help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Transmission help
From: "Paul Bytheway" <Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:40:49 -0600
It seems like I consult the group more often about my 90' GMC truck then
I do my 57' so here is my question (regarding my 90 again).  Is there a
transmission fluid that will quite down my whining and rattling that is
going on in my transmission?  I have been looking to replace the tranny
for a while now but it just isn't top on my list of priorities beings
that I rarely drive the truck.  So all I am looking for is something
that will quite it down a little at least until I can get a new one put
in.  Maybe something thicker??  Any and all help would be appreciated.
So I guess the next question is obvious, does anyone know of a 5 speed
standard transmission for sale near northern Utah area for a decent
price?

Thanks for all of your help maybe one day I will consult you all on my
57'

Paul Bytheway

Paul.Bytheway@schreiberfoods.com