RE: [oletrucks] 58 Panel update

To: hosang1@earthlink.net, KremerRAK@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 58 Panel update
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:36:33 -0700
I left the acetone in an uncovered gallon wide mouth jar and two days later
all of the acetone was gone!!  It was probably was needed more by someone
else than me. ;-)  Somehow they took all of the acetone but left the
sludge???  (Probably purloined by a Texan)  SONNOFA----

The phosphoric acid is still in the barrel and being used weekly.  So far I
have derusted 10 wheels, 4 gas tanks, three grills and many old tools layin'
around.  I will find out how to properly dispose of this stuff when I don't
need it any more by calling the dairy supply place where I got it.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb
54 Jimmy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window