Re: [oletrucks] Steering Columns

To: George Perez <g.perez@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering Columns
From: Mark Mintmier <tenisguy@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:18:37 -0500
George,

I asked this question of the list a while back for my 50 AD truck.  I
don't know if the information for AD trucks also goes for TF trucks, but
the consensus seemed to be that a late 70s van tilt column was the best
choice.  I don't know why or if a 1985 is much different.  Before I got
that far, another list member sent me some pictures of the polished
chrome Flaming River column he put in his AD.  After seeing how great
the chrome column looked in his truck, I decided it was worth the $400
or so and I ended up getting a chrome ididit column.

Mark