[oletrucks] Re: What to do in Tucson

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: What to do in Tucson
From: Leon Corley <lcorley@dot11net.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 07:17:44 -0600
Thanks for the suggestions.  I didn't have time to hit the Pima Air
Museum this trip, but I did make it to Patrick's. He talked me into
buying one of his repro Fenton 2x1 intakes for my 235. It a thing of
beauty and comes with fuel plumbing and carb linkage.

I went by to talk with them about 18 months ago on another trip. They
were outstandlingly friendly both then and now. I think we're lucky to
have suppliers like Patrick supporting our hobby.

regards,
Leon