[oletrucks] Exhaust question

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Exhaust question
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstusmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:55:44 -0800 (PST)
I have a 51 3100 and am dropping in a 350/700R4. I have a TCI custom IFS that
will be installed with the brake master cylinder still under the cab
(w/booster). Can anyone give suggestions as to what headers/exhaust would best
suite this application? On a brighter note, I have tacked the boxing plates in
place on the frame. Then it started getting thick in the ol' garage so I
opened up the doors to clear it up and that 15 degrees came on in. I was doing
alright with it at 38, so I had to stop, besides the grandgirls showed up for
supper so I was done for the day anyway.
Come on Springtime!!
Steve
Stuckmeyer
51 3100