[oletrucks] Re-upholstery kit questions

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re-upholstery kit questions
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 18:12:10 -0800
I picked up a new seat, well, an old seat that is, for my 56 Stepside on
Saturday.  It's supposedly from a '58 so should fit, but it needs to be
re-uphostered.  I saw a kit that seems to be the same as the one Truck Shop
sells for $112 and it seemed pretty chintzy.

The Filling Station has one they describe as heavy duty and in the original
patterns, bit no picture on their on-line catalog.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these, or any other kits, that
they would care to share? Any pictures of what it should look like when it's
done?  I am trying to stay sorta original.

Thanks,
Bob