Re: [oletrucks] 2 ton parts

To: <garthsweet@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 2 ton parts
From: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:42:03 -0800
The series engine you have uses V/8 mounting, I suggest the aftermarket tube
type made to fit between the frame rails of the older trucks, you will need
the factory brackets that bolt to the block. You should use the '54 and
later truck bell housing crossmember, if you haven't already. BTW the cabs
are the same.

Lee
Prosser WA