[oletrucks] high build primer

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] high build primer
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 19:07:43 -0400
Maybe someone can tell me what I may be doing wrong. I sprayed some Omni
high build primer today. In some places the primer was really rough
looking. When I say rough looking, I mean it looked like it had specks,
or trash, in it, but there was not trash.
Is it possible it was drying to quickly? If that is the case I would
think the entire primed area would be like that.
The weather conditions were nice. It was mid 80's with a slight breeze.
I was spraying with 40 lbs of pressure at the gun. To much pressure, not
enough pressure? Anyone got any ideas what I am doing wrong. I thought
maybe because it was in the sun, but again, why would the entire area in
the sun be affected?

        Thanks
        Tom in SC