[oletrucks] 'nother question on wheels for the group

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 'nother question on wheels for the group
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 18:48:27 -0700
again I call on the wisdom of the group... I have the opportunity to buy a
set of wheels for my '56 stepside. I don't know exactly what they are off
of, but it is probably early 50's.  They have hubcaps and trim rings but
need to be blasted and painted or powder coated. The question is, am I
asking for trouble putting all that money effort into an original wheel that
seems to be very narrow?   Also, at what point did they start to make wheels
that could go tubeless?

Thanks for any help,
Bob