[oletrucks] New Project

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Project
From: "Dean Stoops" <ddstoops@ligtel.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 00:08:26 -0400
Hi Guys!

I just bought a partially completed '52 Chevy panel, It has a 350 Chevy
installed and a TCI Mustang II type front end with a power rack. I'm trying
to connect the already installed GM steering column ( 1" dia. ) The distance
from the end of my steering column shaft to the splined shaft on the rack is
17". The engine doesn't have exhaust manifolds installed yet. I'd like to
get the steering hooked up first but I'm not sure of the best method. Do I
need 3 u-joints or will 2 suffice? Is there a special exhaust manifold that
works best?

Thanks,

Dean