RE: [oletrucks] info plate

To: tntcoop@earthlink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] info plate
From: "thomasind@nventure.com" <thomasind@nventure.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 07:19:05 -0700
You can buy a new plate from the old truck suppliers - should have had like
serial number, weights & so on. My 55 AD plate
is at another location or I could look. Think you will need to have the plate
on the vehicle if it's been a long time since
last registration - they will want to look at it.

Jim