[oletrucks] info plate quesiton again

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] info plate quesiton again
From: "Tom Cooper" <tntcoop@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:55:07 -0400
Thanks to everyone for all the good info on this subject. Now for
another semi stupid question, ok maybe a couple questions....hehe
The plate between the door hinges looks like it will come off by
drilling out a couple rivets, shouldn't be a problem.

The other question is the little plate that is higher on the pillar. As
I think I mentioned earlier, it was blasted and has been primed. I
looked and I can see Chevrolet embossed into it and also I can see some
other numbers embossed in it, but I can't make them out.
Should I try to take this plate off, clean it up somehow, and reapply
after I get it painted? Is there an easy way to get it off without semi
destroying it? If I do take it off and reapply will it raise questions
to the DMV?

Thanks again for the help,
                Tom in sc