Re: [oletrucks] 3/4 ton Third Member Swaps

To: Heather & Joe Way <joe@brakecylinder.com>, OleTrucks List
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3/4 ton Third Member Swaps
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:06:45 -0500
Joe,
   I used to have a tech article on this swap (AD) but the page was link to
a past member of our mailing list, some will recall Tom and his Z-49 pickup
truck--may he rest in peace--the news of his passing wasn't quickly known
and his web site was taken down before I could get permission to copy the
article. Now his 3/4 ton was an AD style (49) and I see your wanting this
for the TF trucks, I know this is possible for the AD trucks but can't say
for sure if it'll work for the TF trucks..
   Before spending the monies might be worth considering an entire donor
rear end swap as your friend would probably spend less than 4-500 hundred
bucks doing that...  --wayne