[oletrucks] windshields

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, oletrucks
Subject: [oletrucks] windshields
From: "luke zsiga" <50chevy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:41:50 -0500
I was wondering what opinions you guys have the one piece windshields?
I've seen that there are different styles like where they fuse two pieces of
glass together to form a V or where they just bend one piece of glass to
form a windshield that'll fit our trucks. Does anyone know which style works
better, or obstructs your view the least?
and last has anyone found a good deal on them? I remember seeing them in a
magazine for $219 but I have tons of truck magazines and havnt found that
one yet.

Thanks again for your help,

Luke